Wednesday 31 October 2007

TOYOTA ALWAYS MAKES SHOW.........TOYOTA sempre um SHOW........


The sad NEWS OF TWO WEEKS THAT FORMULA 1 COME HERE IN BRAZIL ... It was not Lewis Hamilton lost ....... because I KNOW THAT IT WILL WIN THE NEXT YEAR ... was the interruption of a beginning of the negotiations TO MY PROJECT AERODINÂMICA (MAKES CARS GO FASTER)for car Formula 1 ....... coming WELL walking and suddenly we send an email simple: "Thank you very much.But we are not interested.Yours sincerely. GUDRUN NAPFLEIN Human Resources."
VERY sad ...... EVEN get 2 or 3 days very sad.... patience ..... just would like to say that I love the Toyota ..... and that we learned that there was a rumor of it not had results in 2008 .... GOES STAND IN COMPETE ........ that I follow Formula 1 since 1970 ...... I SAY with any certainty with any knowledge of marketing I have ...... The TOYOTA CAN NOT STAND ..... the world loves a Toyota, not to mention the PEOPLE Japanese car ....... This beautiful white and red ...... representing the colors of BANNER OF JAPAN ... ..... CAN NOT STAND ...... the Ferrari was 14 years without winning and not stopped ............ the Willians also need not win !!!!!!!! But the fact is competing ja brings a great pleasure for those who LIKE TO HANG FORMULA 1 ...... Just trying to stay one hour at Toyota will WIN ..... WITH CERTAINTY ..... no matter who takes the important thing is that the KNOW WORLD THAT YOU are always trying .... THERE error ????? THERE !!!!!!! But I put RESPECT and enormous admiration for the TOYOTA would not open on a blog like this ..... BUT I HAVE CERTAINTY THAT CAN I HELP MY ...... THE DOORS WILL ALWAYS OPEN FOR TOYOTA ........ You just trust in me is just to contact me ..... Because the contracts are annually the team can use to pay for a year with exclusive ....... detail the FIA has already approved .....

No comments: