Wednesday 31 October 2007

THIS ONE GIFT OF GOD AND AFTER ANOTHER OF RON DENNIS......Um Presente de Deus e depois outro de Ron Dennis..


I deliver the report of the state of the track to Ron Dennis that ALWAYS ME TREAT RIGHT MUCH ..... I and my 3 children ... Luiz Gustavo Dawidowicz Jorge , Marcus Vinicius Dawidowicz Jorge and Gizela .Dawidowicz Jorge ..... and I could not fail to register that moment of TOTAL CAUTION of Ron Dennis thanks to my daughter Gizela and allowing Hamilton take photos and spoke only with WE .... for that I say it was first a gift of God and secondly, Ron Dennis that all everytime he come to Brazil TREAT VERY WELL ..... OUT THE CONTACTS BIGS THAT HAVE THROUGH HIS ..... with certainty that we will progress in the coming months and during the year of 2008 ... it is for these and other thousand REASON we like the family McLaren and perhaps one day God want to be part of that family with our projects for McLaren ...



No comments: