Friday 7 August 2009

As we are in Valencia in Spain, could not but pay tribute to my dear childhood friend who live in Spain and rooting for Alonso

They are wonderful here left to right Maria Carmen and her sister Maria José with his beautiful blue eyes ....

Now is a special tribute to the way the FINA with your beautiful smile as always and is a site for What Car understood the importance of FINA when lived for more than 35 years in Brazil in Sao Paulo... She taught me to drive cars when I was 14, not 15 years sensational find the we never forget and I have great affection for them ...

Congratulations to all the Spanish people and a big kiss for What Maria Carmen, Fina, and Maria José What is always in my heart and also in Spain and there we will be cheering for a Grand Prix in Valencia with Fernando Alonso .. running is logical .. .
by Lionel de Campos Jorge


Here I think is the most famous dish in Spain "Paella" remember Paellas delicious eaten with my friends, Maria Carmen, Maria José and Slim when they lived in Sao Paulo in Brazil ... and not wait to go visit them in Spain, anjostan to eat dishes like these ...



Today 21/08 My dear friends from childhood Mari and Fina arrived from travels ai Vacations in Spain and sent these beautiful photos ...

And they passed through this lovely town called " OVIEDO " which is the hometown guess who ..... Fernando Alonso ! ! ! wonderful

And seeing that beautiful smile of my dear FINA me the most nostalgia and desire to give a big hug .... it is an urgent need to go to Spain to kill that I miss those dear friends

No comments: