Saturday 4 October 2008

Hamilton pos race

Felipe Massa crossed the line and was champion in 2008 .......
The father Titone the family and 180 million Brazilians and fãns Ferrari in the Word celebrated Mass that was champion of 2008 ......for 38 seconds........
And the final turn God said ... is not who will win this one ... and provided the ultrapasagem of Lewis Hamilton doing Champion of 2008
Never a surprise world race had two winners






Lionel I think GOD wanted to show his authority even for McLaren .... is not only the best, have more money ... we must be humble and thank GOD for everything
"That's racing..." - Felipe Massa, after taking the Brazilian GP win, Sunday at Interlagos. "The race was just perfect. I'm so proud about the team and the people around who support me. This is really an emotional day for me. Unfortunately, we missed by one point. We also need to congratulate Lewis, because he scored more points than us and deserves to win the championship." News, pictures.
"The most dramatic race of my whole life!" - Lewis Hamilton, after taking the 2008 drivers World Championship, Sunday at the Brazilian GP. "It’s pretty much impossible to put this into words: I’m still speechless. It’s been such a long journey, but I’ve always had the support of my family, the team, our partners and the fans. We did a fantastic job throughout the whole year and, with all the sacrifices we made, I’m so thrilled to be able to win this for everyone."

No comments: