Saturday 4 October 2008

I Lionel, that's my homehagem the birthday of BERNARD CHARLES ECCLESTONE or Bernie Ecclestone

And after you study the line of contact and qualities .... discovered that Bernie is like this:
1) Do not like to be alone ....
2) He loves being surrounded by people ....
3) Detail: people with problems ! ! !
4)Ie has the capabilities of the DOM ... RESULSER a multitude of problems ... like to be surrounded by those people who do not know what to do .........
5) Bernie Ecclestone And he can solve all the problems in the best possible way .... WITH GREATER EASE ... MAY be 10 or 20, or 30 or 40 or 50 people per day .. problems with Bernie ^ can meet the .. and solve everything all AWESOME ... CAPACITY ...
6) While I do not like to be surrounded by people and poor can only solve 1 problem at a time .....
7) But I was pleased to hear that there is great harmony between EU and BERNIER ... or the problems it can not resolve .... I have to handle with ease .... and the problems that I think impossible .. to resolve. He Bernie resolves with ease . . .
8) Detail good .... I discovered that Bernie has the same line of Lewis Hamilton .. that is a respect what the other speaks ... can come together and make it a great help each other ... now Bernie has no a good tune with Ron Dennis ... but with Hamilton is almost 90% (who is Maximum 100% because no exixte)
9) And I in relation to Bernie the line would still bordering on 80% which is very good there understand why admire the more than 30 years ....and not only knew I was doing this study of SINTONIA ... then I discovered this week because ....
10) So continuing the analysis of Bernie ...... it may appear that you are tired and do not resolve anything more .....
11) But make no mistake .... He OVER ... .. fast times on the same day at the most ... .. the next day with an incredible energy of a young man of 23 years ... solving all the problems ....
12) He loves being accompanied only of beautiful women ..... think porisso their daughters were so beautiful

And do not ever have to work and settle in the best possible way all problems of Formula 1 ... or is the right man ... porisso that Formula 1 has grown so much ... and still growing ... thanks to the tireless work of Bernie Ecclestone .... that was my little tribute to this great man who admire ....( maybe a day next does not resolve my problem for my register makes clear that the car go faster ....Even more now after this study we found that we have almost 80% of line ... we will twist to find ourselves as quickly as possible ...)

No comments: