Sunday 26 August 2007

HIGH TECHNOLOGY .......Alta Tecnologia......



I and my son admiring the High. Technology .... place almost IMPOSSIBLE to enter ..... and over the years Development TECHNICAL making the car fast but Formula1 floor ...... but not that the TEAMS liste me.........I tried ..... McLaren with Ron Dennis, in the Rubens and Honda with Gil de Ferran ,..... Nelson Piquet ..... for future use of Nelsinho ....... tried Mass by his father ... . TITONE ..... but in vain QUIT ....... BUT I DID NOT USE AND A TEAM THAT WILL BE EASY CHAMPION ...... .....By  Jornalista Lionel de Campos Jorge

Eu e meu filho Marcus Vinicius Dawidowicz Jorge admirando a Alta Tecnologia ....lugar quase IMPOSSÍVEL de entrar .....e com o passar dos anos DESENVOLVI TÉCNICAS que fazem o carro de Formula1 andar mas rápido......mas não consigo que as EQUIPES me ouçam .........ja tentei McLaren.....com Ron Dennis, na Honda com Rubinho e Gil de Ferran,.....Nelson Piquet.....para uso futuro do Nelsinho.......tentei o Massa através do seu pai... .TITONE.....mas em vão.......MAS EU NÃO DESISTO E A EQUIPE QUE USAR VAI SER CAMPEÃ......FÁCIL.....
By  Jornalista Lionel d e Campos Jorge

No comments: