Sunday 12 April 2009


I can not talk much .... because these projects are secret, and as I understand aerodynamics and follow closely all projects and are LEGAIS.

Por that I can only blame the FIA for having let the situation drag up to date, requiring the submission protests.

The Toyota has no extractor in the surface of central section, allowing the structure made to overcome the test of impact is to serve as a superior surface which in the opinion of some breaks the rules, and the other two teams have extractants in two steps, with the top step of 175mm above the maximum allowed by regulation. I can only say that. I hope all are declared legal in Paris, the FIA could have avoided this situation "


My project that makes the F-1 car and walk faster .. from 1 to 10 seconds faster is not involved in the FIA rule nunhuma I am offering 6 years but until now no one was interested .... a hug to everyone

Lionel de Campos Jorge lelof1@hotmail.com

No comments: