Tuesday 21 October 2008

Hamilton and McLarenMercedes towards the title.

In an interview with English newspaper "Daily Star", Geller, 61 years, said being a fan of Lewis.
"Lewis is a great person. I talked to him about being positive and have self-confidence. He said he needed to see what he wanted to do. If you go to somewhere with the mind, you can go after with the body," said the paranormal . "All I can say is that I met with him and discuss the power of the mind."
"I told him that dreams can become reality, because if he wins, everything will be a reward of the work," continued Geller, who confessed: "Over the past forty years, many athletes, including footballers and tennis players, I was asked to help positive messages. "
I also have some methods to make sure everything 100% (Project Rondon ...) and do everything honeto with calm and competence ... that Hamilton has plenty of competition ..... ... and to thank God ! ! !

Now what I think is ridiculous questions nerds of some reporters from around the world ... ....... and is more proof that Hamilton is an excellent pilot and McLaren an excellent team and if God help ..... and the two work 100% the title will be won ....

No comments: