Thursday 2 October 2008





Hamilton thanking the mechanical ... This beautiful smile that I think in Hamilton
It was that smile that Hamilton gave to me when he called for CHAMPION ....'m sure he liked and much more because I was talking about heart and sincerity ... I can guarantee one thing that gives Hamilton only smile when you're very happy . . . .
Now comes the midea praising





It seems that Hamilton was to thank God it was not ..... should ....
Should thank for having given everything right ... and by that tire had not erupted in his car .... this can happen to anyone thanks God

Viva ... Hamilton deserves this victory after so many injustices they have done with him . . . .
VIVA. . ..
WONDERFULL
AH...AH....AH....
CHUIPT.......CHUIPT.......
This victory is his .... no one ....( FIA )....(Pilots ).... nobody can talk anything .....
Congratulations Lewis Hamilton. . . . . . .
For the boys team
Congratulation Hamilton....Massa...and Kimi

Now I wanted Lionel to toast this wonderful victory from Hamilton and Ron Dennis and the whole team Vodafone McLarenMercedes

And welcome to Brazil .... I am waiting to give a hug and celebrate the title of champion in 2008

No comments: