Tuesday 23 September 2008

World shame FIA confirms punishment for Hamilton

If it were up to the FIA that staff who take unfair decisions compromising the truth in the world of Formula 1 the bleachers would thus
Charlie Whiting back behind said that he had not seen right I would ashamed to speak to the world that fans and sponsors from around the world see that
Mosley lost a great chance to do justice and show the world that is a correct person
I can only call on Lewis Hamilton who has quite calm that I had spoken earlier in the year .... We have already passed the age of 50 know that the justice of men is very fault and not suprise with these flaws in the pilot .. to be champions predict precisely 4 things 1) the failures of the team 2) the fault of you proprio 3) the flaws of the 4) car failures of the leaders of the FIA championship in 18 races of 10 takes such failures)

But as always say God is right now ... I think I have the design engineering that makes the car go faster .. trust as well turn it all into the category mess nobody respects anybody I just I will wait until the end of this season. .. then I will offer aviation industry for the coming year Boing, Aibus, NASA whatever ....

No comments: