Tuesday 19 August 2008

Toyota in GP Valencia















Trulli set for streets of Rotterdam
"It's very exciting to get the chance to show everyone in Rotterdam what Formula 1 is all about," said Trulli. "Driving through the centre of the city will certainly be spectacular to watch and very exciting for me as the driver too. I expect it to be a great show and it will really build the anticipation for the street race in Valencia. I have never driven at this event in Rotterdam before but I won the Monaco Grand Prix a few years ago so I think I can manage!"

Glock still smiling after Hungarian podium
"I'm still smiling after Hungary," Glock said. "That was an incredible result and a fantastic feeling; I hope it will be the first of many podiums in Formula 1. The important thing was that we showed just how competitive we are at the moment and moved further ahead in fourth place in the Constructors' Championship.""There is a great atmosphere in the team and we are all working hard together to move forward, which is why it was so satisfying to get on the podium in Hungary," Glock added. "But Valencia is a new race and we must start again. I did plenty of street races when I was racing in Champ Cars and in that season almost all the tracks were new to me so I have learnt to adapt quickly. It looks like an interesting circuit and it's quite long so it should be a good show. We will have plenty of work to do on Friday to adjust the car to the track but we are in good form at the moment so I am optimistic for this weekend.

No comments: