Thursday 12 June 2008

The team VodaFoneMcLarenMercedes she claimed from one side to the other Martin & I Lionel has agreed to with all because esta a good deal mistaken em punish Hamilton into the GP from France ! ? ! ? ! Because no punish Kimi em Monaco ? ? ? In the end box is track drum........ Michael ( Shumi )has gained race on the box....... they remember ? Is that all track feather that doesn't I know speak inglês fluently I eat Portuguese & I depend from translation of the Google what ago all mistaken if he might have a translator good he should be mais thousand arguments to plead Hamilton & sample what esta mistaken em punish Hamilton..... I have certainty what she'd profit on any tribulation honest. .....if any quizer may I list at least a 10 items what acquit Hamilton a 10 items what they sample what Hamilton no had blame........& NO COULD BE PUNISH NEVERRRR .........

No comments: