Thursday 26 June 2008

The one to become of of interesting this week

Germany she won the Turkey , I don't care for soccer but I began the cheer about to Germany profit when she played with Portugal , I don't care for of the Felipe Scolari , because no as the ROMARIO ( largest player of the world on epoch ) on last Cup for obstinacy , boy , foolishness , I find HE a deceiving. groan I twisted about to Germany & has gained & I go cheer but also the ending. ....Germany female champion from Eurocopa. I give luck for whom I twist.
Hamilton always a good deal elegant was give prestige to the referring to a birthday of Nelson Mandela into the Hyde Park

& as always did a exelent I train with the exelent car what the team VodafoneMcLarenMercedes soups up. .....only I hope what into the day of the I train Saturday & Sunday the inspectors from FIA , no appears with rules punishments injustas I eat into the Canadian & France.

No comments: