Tuesday 29 April 2008

WILLI WEBER drive Manager re-sealable can

Business community of Schumacher tries out Patent Invention. The entrepreneur of Michael made of mixed flour Shumacher Willi Weber,espera go up she sweats fortune personal with the new invention,segundo the press germani,Weber,que receives 20% of all the earnings of Michael made of mixed flour along she sweats career on F -1, is TRYING BOOK The Patent from a can of beverage which can round on the be closed after opened.

" I am convinced what all they will go usá - there she is ," has said the entrepreneur , affirming what he is willing acquire the mart what she envelops 250 millions of cans sold per annum. " With that , may I act a part mais money whereby I did with " Michael made of mixed flour em 15 years of Formula 1.
" What conhecidência , equal I , what I am booking the mai patent. only what the mai invention ago the carriage of Formula 1 flat of 1 on the 10 seconds quicker. The only diverença is what I am needing by one partner to help on the atone for the patents as it is too expensive.

As to the profit money tem the Formula 1 what charge a 100 millions of Euros put year & the industries Aeronaut & Spatial & Naval what yield 1 billion of euros put month. será what I go profit mais money what Willi??? Only God knows

Ah...... those prices are not fixed.......... if I like from staff. may I lower.......lelof1@hotmail.com

No comments: