Thursday 24 April 2008

TESTIMONY OF JO RAMIREZ. ..... ..

Certainly that's a opinion of weight on the be respected. but I find what Jo Ramirez exaggeration.......... we need wait the GP from Spain........ but some things He esta certain. .....& I find that I HAVE The solution.......... & NO I AM SPEAKING From my I SCREEN what ago the carriage flat quicker. treated - if of another thing quite different. ............which can act a part the Hammilton profit the championship. ............but let's go expect the Gp from Spain.
If put only one unhappiness Hamilton no fôr well. ........in that moment I will try explain meu I screen what I call of I screen 2.......... after all let's go cheer wherefore no I needed.......... but he should be from a she helps enormous & certainty of earning the championship........

No comments: