Tuesday 22 April 2008

Mark Webber contra Max


Mark Webber , the machine gun ambulatory from F -1 but she shot contra uncle Max & the sequel of your scandal with the streetwalkers. " no I am interested em comment the attitude of Mosley. The one to me pertains is the reputation of the sport. THE F -1 is the crest of the auto race worldwide. Whoever estão here they fought a good deal about to arrive este baseline & , is fond of or not , we are all models about to the another. By it , it's all the same to me if him decide renounce or if goes wait by voting of the I meet extraordinary. The shenanigans , for me , is what the F -1 cannot have scandals you gave type. Max is em a position a good deal influential , & acquit a paper important. By it , I find what the scene detracts from the work his ".

No comments: