Monday 31 March 2008

If fôr confirms. Mosley He had been.....

That's a good one the type of publish that doesn't like of publishing. but the world is speaking. & I I don't care for of the Mosley.......
& This is the minha 35 forecast what I hit. always got it Mosley. half different was not normal. she caught too much into the foot from McLaren. detracts from much we & the sport generally
I find that nobody tem she swims have with the fact em oneself. .......each one ago what do you want. ........tem cases of leaders of staff , of pilots mechanics. ......all normal......
The shenanigans Is like HE USED TO BE Made!!!!! sadomasoquismo. I always got it the Mosley a good deal foreign & no he used to know she swims from the parent dêle. Stay put knowing bristles magazines.
Well I hope what the next directing interface less. among the staffs.e only fassa rules about to the sport GROW

But I will give a feeling for the next directing from FIA. who knows Jean Tody ???? has to be anybody what she lived on the tracks. knows the work what he gives. & the venture as the pilots they run.

No comments: